MTA follows the latest industry news to share with members and Michigan’s trucking constituency. The association also promotes its members’ successes and its own newsworthy events.
For comment, please contact MTA Chairman Brian Hitchcock at email@example.com or 517-321-1951.
- 11/30/21: FMCSA Again Extends HOS for Those Providing Direct COVID Relief
- 11/23/21: Vaccine Mandate Lawsuits Head to 6th U.S. Circuit
- 11/16/21: ATA-led Coalition Sues to Block Federal Vaccine Mandate
- 11/9/21: Truckers Exempt from Vaccine Mandate, Labor Secretary Says
- 11/5/21: Vaccine Mandate Update: Trucking Exempt?
- 11/4/21: BREAKING: Vaccine Mandate Effective January 4
- 11/2/21: Emergency Vaccine Rule Will be Issued ‘In the Coming Days’
- 10/26/21: ATA Asks White House for Truck Driver Vaccine Mandate Exemption
- 10/20/21: Biden Aims for 24/7 Supply Chains, but Trucking Groups Dubious
- 10/12/21: FMCSA Gives States 60 Days to Revoke CDLs for Drug, Alcohol Violations
MTA in the News
MTA Member News
Industry Data & Statistics
BECOME AN MTA MEMBER TODAY
Michigan Trucking Association is the recognized collective voice of the Michigan trucking industry. Along with this collective strength, members receive individual support — whether it’s a company with a smaller fleet, large corporate carrier or non-trucking company with commercial motor vehicles.