MTA follows the latest industry news to share with members and Michigan’s trucking constituency. The association also promotes its members’ successes and its own newsworthy events. For more information and comment, please contact President & CEO Mickey Blashfield or call 517-321-1951.
- 10/20/21: Biden Aims for 24/7 Supply Chains, but Trucking Groups Dubious
- 10/12/21: FMCSA Gives States 60 Days to Revoke CDLs for Drug, Alcohol Violations
- 10/5/21: The Great Holiday Shortage
- 9/28/21: House Vote on Infrastructure Pushed to September 30
- 9/21/21: Edward Siemaszko Named 2021 Driver of the Year
- 9/14/21: FMCSA Again Extends CDL Waiver, BUT Michigan Doesn’t Follow Suit
- 9/15/21: The 2021 Driver of the Year Is…
- 9/7/21: FMCSA Extends Pandemic-related HOS Waiver Through November
MTA in the News
MTA Member News
Industry Data & Statistics
BECOME AN MTA MEMBER TODAY
Michigan Trucking Association is the recognized collective voice of the Michigan trucking industry. Along with this collective strength, members receive individual support — whether it’s a company with a smaller fleet, large corporate carrier or non-trucking company with commercial motor vehicles.