Logo Permission & Usage
Michigan Trucking Association’s logo may be used only by current dues paying members of the association based in Lansing, Michigan. Use of the logo is permitted only with prior consent and at the sole discretion of the Lansing office. The logo may only be used to designate your company as a current MTA member; it does not represent any company, product nor service endorsement. Any other use is prohibited and shall constitute an infringement on MTA’s intellectual property.
The applicant cannot:
- Alter the logo in any way.
- Redesign, redraw, animate, modify, distort, or alter the proportions of the logo.
- Surround the logo with, or place in the foreground over, a pattern or design.
- Rotate or render the logo three-dimensionally.
- Add words, images, or any other new elements to the logo.
- Enclose the logo in a shape or combine it with other design elements or effects.
- Modify the size or position relationship of any element within the logo.
- Add additional copy to the logo.
- Sell products and services using the logo in a manner that may be interpreted as an endorsement of said products or services by MTA.
- Use the logo in any way or for any purpose which MTA, in its sole discretion, determines has or could have an adverse impact on the Association’s reputation or interests.
Violation of any guideline or representation, as determined by MTA, may result in the immediate revocation of use of the logo.
If you agree to the above conditions and wish to submit a logo request, please click here.
The MTA Logo
Minimum size: 1” x .5/8”
When scaling logo, the width and length proportions cannot be skewed.
- Pantone®/PMS Reflex Blue #171796 Hex color code
RGB: R= 23 G= 23 B= 150
CMYK: C= 85 M= 85 Y= 0 K=41
- Pantone®/PMS 3752X #54BC00 Hex color code
RGB: R= 84 G= 188 B= 0
CMYK: C=55 M= 0 Y=100 K=26
BECOME AN MTA MEMBER TODAY
Michigan Trucking Association is the recognized collective voice of the Michigan trucking industry. Along with this collective strength, members receive individual support — whether it’s a company with a smaller fleet, large corporate carrier or non-trucking company with commercial motor vehicles.